Our volunteers help us mobilize and facilitate workshops to raise awareness in their communities.
LET US WORK TOGETHER
HAART is a small organization and we depend on volunteers and partners on many levels. We are therefore thankful that we are being supported by many volunteers and local organizations. They help us mobilize and facilitate workshops to raise awareness in their communities.
HAART is working with youths to train and empower them to resist human trafficking. The youth team is trained to go with HAART to schools and youth groups to further spread the message. The volunteers are also involved with our online campaigns on social media and some are involved in our photography project.
We have a few volunteers and interns who help us with our administration such as record keeping, newsletter and archiving. We are very grateful for their valuable contribution.
HAART IS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING NETWORKS
- Christian Organisations Against Trafficking in Human Beings (COATNET)
- Mixed Migration Task Force (MMTF)
- Kenya Peace Network
- Gender Based Violence Forum
- Faith to Action Network
- National Freedom Network (SA)
- International Detention Coalition
- Walk Free Partner Network
- Complaints Referral Partners Network (KNCHR)
- Freedom Collaborative
- Technical Working Group for Children Issues under National Gender and Equality Commission
- RISE Learning Network
- Global Learning Collaborative Anti-Trafficking Project
Join the Conversation
Follow what we do. Engage us. Share your stories. Reach us. Because we are always ready to listen.