HAART is governed by the board of directors composed of people with different life experience and different nationalities. The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic direction of HAART and ensures that it adheres to its original mandate and to the laws of Kenya.
HAART’s board of directors consists of:
- Sr. Mary O’Malley is a member of Medical Missionaries of Mary Congregation and she has been working in Kenya since 1980.
- Mr. Ayoma Matunga – has an MA in Economics and is a project manager for SODNET – an organization coordinating civil society in Kenya.
- Mr. Radoslaw Malinowski – has an MA in Law, MA in Peace Studies and MA in Theology. He is the CEO of HAART and works as a part time Lecturer at Tangaza College, Nairobi.
- Mr. William Agola – holds an MBA in accounting and is currently an accountant at the Kenyan Immigration Department.
- Mrs. Justyna Gorna – holds a Degree in Development. She is a Directress of St. Marian Children’s Centre.